We are seeking experienced Class A CDL Driver for our Material Delivery Service Division.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Driving Bulk Trailers
- Pickup and delivery of aggregate material to stockpile sites.
- Would be required to change flat tires on occasion.
- Pulls levers or turns crank handle to dump and switch trailers.
- Performs pre and post trip daily inspection reports.
- Inspects truck equipment and supplies such as tires, lights, brakes, fuel, oil, and coolant.
- Keep truck clean inside and out (as reasonably possible).
- Must adhere to all DOT regulations and Company safety rules.
- Must be able to drive safely to and from locations.
- Must be able to read map and use GPS.
- Required to use and wear Personal Protective Equipment correctly.
Qualifications: To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience/Requirements:
Six to 12 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must have manual transmission driving experience
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out written or oral instructions.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Operator must have a valid Class A CDL license and DOT physical card
- Meet Department of Transportation (DOT) physical and medical requirements
- Pass pre-employment substance abuse test as a safety sensitive employee
- Subject to Department of Transportation (DOT) random substance abuse testing